Career vacancies at CSH Transport
Careers at CSH Transport
CSH Transport is a family owned business founded in 1979. We continue to develop both our transport and storage offer whilst improving IT and facilities throughout the company, to be the best we can for our staff and our clients.
CSH is currently looking for Class 1 & Class 2 drivers – immediate start.
National and regional transportation, regular nights out average 2-3 per week.
ADR is preferred, not essential, training will be provided as our primary focus is the shipment of chemicals.
A competitive salary, modern MAN & Volvo fleet combined with a professional, friendly and experienced management and maintenance team.
Please email your cv to – email@example.com
Or call Dale Dacre on 01254 660007
Fork Lift Truck Operator – to join our Storage team at BB1 2NW – immediate start.
- Full FLT licence.
- Honest, reliable and dedicated.
- Strong work ethic.
- Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Previous experience required.
- Mon-Fri, 2pm – finish (including 2 Saturday mornings per month).
- HGV licence an advantage but not essential.
- Safe and efficient Loading / Unloading of vehicles. This includes all paperwork being correctly checked and accounted for.
- Comply with all training and safe working practices within the workplace.
- Ensuring all work areas are appropriately clean, tidy and well organised.
- Picking, packing and labelling orders as and when required.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dale Dacre on 01254 660007 for further details and to organise an interview.**
***Please note CSH Transport does not employ through HR Agencies **
Or call or send us an email:
Get in touch with us
CSH is committed to providing you with the highest quality of service. To find out more about how CSH can provide your business with a bespoke logistics or storage solution, contact us using the details below:
CSH Transport & Forwarding Ltd
Sett End Road North
Shadsworth Business Park
Telephone: +44(0) 1254 660007